Our Little Boy

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Welcome!

After years of urging, we have finally hopped on the blogging bandwagon. After mastering the facets of Facebook, we felt like it was time to start documenting our crazy life for your viewing pleasure. We'd like to thank Alicia Hinrichs for creating this beautiful looking blog; hopefully our posts will live up to it!

It's finally starting to cool down in Texas, and tonight we lit out first fire of the season (which our dogs aren't quite sure what to make of). I thank God everyday that I am not pregnant in the middle of the summer; it's better to waddle in the cold than the heat! Speaking of the pregnancy, I am happy to announce that as of tomorrow, we will officially be halfway done! 20 weeks down and 20 weeks to go. Two weeks ago, we found out that we're expecting a baby BOY! So, the race is on to get everything done by March 17. We have ordered the furniture; now we're trying to find bedding, paint the room, and pick a name! If you have any suggestions, feel free to send them (no promises that we'll pick yours, though!).

Sorry this blog is short, but I spent most of my alloted blog time messing with gadgets and layout instead of writing. And now, I must go play referee with my dogs. :)

2 comments:

Emily T said...

Welcome to Blogging!
Your site looks great. It was really really good to see the two of you last week. We need to get together again soon.
Your side bar has given me quite the shock that it has been that long btwn postings over at 3 Ladies. I guess I need to find something to say over there.

Let me know if you want to be added to my blog roll.

Alison said...

Well welcome to the blogger world. You'll find that once this baby's here you'll blog about everything under the sun! Well, maybe after the first month of chaos. Your site looks wonderful!